Pairing type game. 1 deck. No redeal.
Remove all cards from the tableau.
The object is to remove all the cards from the tableau by playing
them to the waste stack. Cards from the tableau will play to the
waste if they are one rank higher or lower than the card at the top
of the waste. A King will play on an Ace and vice versa. Cards are
played to the waste by clicking on them. Points are made as follows:
- When a hand is dealt 52 points are subtracted from the score.
- For each of the first four cards played from the tableau in a
sequence one point is added.
- For each of the second four cards played from the tableau in a
sequence two points are added.
- Then four points for the next four cards, eight for the next four,
then sixteen etc.
- If one peak is empty the points added are doubled.
- If two peaks are empty the points added are quadrupled.
- Ten points are added for emptying the first peak.
- Twenty points are added for the second peak.
- Forty points are added for emptying the last peak.
- When all the cards are removed from the tableau ten points are
added for each card remaining in the talon.
- The highest possible score for a single hand is 2336 points.
Undo is disabled in this game.
Back to the index